There were 731 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 186,965 in the last 365 days.
Allied Market Research – Logo
Increasing demand for the protection of software-based properties such as mobile and web applications is anticipated to boost the growth of penetration testing.
PORTLAND, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATE, November 10, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Significant rise in mobile based business applications and increase in use of cloud computing platforms are the major factors that drive growth of the penetration testing market. However, high cost of performing the test can hamper the growth of market. Contrarily, government initiatives and enterprises focus on digitalization is the opportunistic factor of the global penetration testing market.
A typical penetration vulnerability testing is priced approximately $3000 per month, whereas a high-quality penetration testing service with various advance features might cost around $15000 to $30000 per month. These costs are high and unaffordable for small businesses, which has increased the service n solutions cost. Hence, performing penetration testing once or twice a year leaves new application code untested for months. Similarly, owing to high cost of penetration testing, small enterprises are adopt this test.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7838
With government lockdown initiatives in this pandemic, cloud-based adoption increased at a significant rate. This gives way to cyber hackers/attackers to various attacks on cloud platform. Hence, businesses that are shifting to cloud-based storage platforms are expected to propel the growth of the penetration testing market. In addition, industries incline toward cloud-storage over traditional physical servers, owing to low cost and ability to scale up or scale down businesses at a minimal investment. For instance, Apple, Inc. spent over $306 million on Amazon’s cloud till 2019. Similarly, in 2018, Amazon generated a revenue of approximately $25 billion from its Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud computing services.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
• COVID-19 outbreak has been declared as pandemic by the World Health Organization, causing huge impact on lives, families, and communities. This has had an immediate effect on organizations, changing the way employees work and bringing with it new cyber risks.
• Maintaining reliable remote access systems would become critical to business operations as employees work remotely. Remote access systems are expected to be targeted by attackers with denial of service attacks, seeking to disrupt business operations or to extort money.
• Employees are likely required to work with unfamiliar technology (such as remote collaboration tools) where opportunities to provide sufficient training may be limited. This could introduce new risks as technologies are used inappropriately, misconfigured, or not used with security measures that are envisioned when designed.
• Vulnerabilities may be introduced as security basics such as patching are neglected, owing to resources being refocused in a different place. Regardless of global events, security vulnerabilities continue to be discovered in IT systems and continuous efforts are required to ensure these are addressed before attackers are able to exploit them.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7838
1. Web Application Firewall Market
2. Mobile Application Testing Solutions Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Visit us on social media:
You just read:
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. EIN Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today’s world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.
Follow EIN Presswire
© 1995-2021 IPD Group, Inc. dba EIN Presswire
All Right Reserved.